Saturday, May 28, 2016

Make more tests

Today, Christopher point me some changes to do in my code in the pull requests in order to make my module more. I made these minor changes and I will wait for more feedback in order to improve my code in terms of scalability, modularity, and readability. When all the changes implemented the pull request will finally be merged in the original repository.

Meanwhile, I run some tests of the color transformation module with different fractional bits of the coefficients. During the tests with fractional bits of the coefficients set to 14, some of the outputs values where not correct and some tests didn't pass. This is natural because the operation with fixed point representation pose some errors.  If the fractional bits set to 15 then all the test pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment